10 rules to prevent Coronavirus COVID-19 infection
The rules below have been developed by the Italian Ministry of Health and the National Institute of Health to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus COVID-19:
More from Italo Informa
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze.
- Clean surfaces with chlorine- or alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Do not take antivirals or antibiotics, unless prescribed by a doctor.
- If you suspect you are ill, do not go to A&E: call your doctor and if you believe you may have been infected call 112.
- Use a mask only if you believe you are ill or if you are providing assistance to people who are ill.
- Products with the MADE IN CHINA label and packages received from China are not dangerous.
- Pets do not spread the new coronavirus COVID-19.